Services Offered to Members
- Representation of the profession in negotiations with Government Departments, HSE and other relevant bodies
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Practice Management Advice (Associate Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Hygienist Agreements, Advice on Buying and Selling a Practice, Advice on Marketing a Dental Practice)
- Employment Relations Service - Advice for Dentists as Employers and Employees
- Journal of the Irish Dental Association
- Regular Email Updates and Newsletter
- Exclusive 'Members Only' area on IDA website - access to the Members' Discussion Forum, Best Practice area, CPD Assist system and much more!
- Free listing in the 'Find a Dentist' - members of the public can search and find YOUR practice.
- Credit Union, Benevolent Society and Golf Society
- Participation in International Dental Affairs, including membership Council of European Dentists (CED)
Being a member of the Irish Dental Association makes financial sense! On your behalf, we have negotiated a range of very cost effective commercial services which have proven to be financially rewarding for our members.
These deals are exclusive to IDA members and cannot be availed of if you are not a member:
- Up to €1,000 discount on Professional Indemnity fee (in association with https://www.dentalprotection.org/ireland/join
- Income Protection in association with Omega Financial Management. The only provider of Day One Income Protection with DG Mutual and Dentists Provident.
- Motor Insurance/Home Insurance/Dental Surgery in association with Doyle Mahon Insurance) log onto www.doylemahon.ie
- CPD - 50% reduction on all IDA courses
- Credit Card Merchant Services discounted rates in association with AIB Bank
- Reduced advertising rates - 50% reduction in our Journal and Website
- IDA Credit Union
- Discounted magazine subscription rates with DLT Magazines
- Discounted mobile phone rates with 3 Mobile