The first in our series of regional meetings for members take place in Cork (Tuesday) and Limerick (Wednesday) this week.
These represent the first in a series of regional meetings in three years for members across eight different venues.
The meetings are open to all active IDA members and will feature presentations from the IDA President Dr Caroline Robins, Dr Will Rymer Chair of the GP Committee, President-Elect Dr Eamon Croke, CEO Fintan Hourihan, Roisin Farrelly of IDA and other General Practice leaders covering:
- Presentation re Associates, VAT and Revenue Commissioners
- State Dental Schemes (DTSS and DTBS): Where are we now, where are we headed?
- Update re IDA Campaign on Dental Staff Shortage Crisis
- Reforms Briefing: Relaunch of Smile agus Slainte care, new dental legislation
- 2023: IDA Centenary Year, Annual Conference
The full list of meeting dates and times are:
- Cork - 13th September at 6.30pm - Rochestown Park Hotel
- Limerick - 14th September at 6.30pm - Strand Hotel
- Sligo - 27th September at 6.30pm - Radisson Blu Hotel
- Galway - 28th September at 6.30pm - Connacht Hotel
- Dublin - 29th September at 6.30pm - Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane
- Kilkenny - 4th October at 6.30pm - Hotel Kilkenny
- Portlaoise - 12th October at 6.30pm - Midlands Park Hotel
- Kerry - 21st October (part of Kerry ASM) - Europe Hotel
We ask that you please register for the above meetings, as it is necessary for the hotel and catering arrangements.
To register for a meeting, please click here. Make sure to log in before you register.