This half day course is aimed at dentists with an interest in restorative dentistry, in particular digital dentistry. The aim of this course is to introduce dentists to Cerec technology in both a lecture and hands on setting. Workshop will be given by Dr Eimear O'Connell.
Date: Friday, 14th September 2018
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone
Time: 9.30am - 1pm & 2pm - 5.30pm
Price: €250 IDA mamber €500 IDA non-member
The topics that will be covered are:
- What is Cerec?
- Application in dental practice
- Utilisation of your team to increase productivity and profitability
- Benefits of using digital technology
- To understand the process of scanning, design, and milling restorations
- Application to Implants and Orthodontics
- Using digital workflow to maximise profit
- Using digital workflow to increase implant placement