his half day course is aimed at general practitioners and those who have an interest in endodontics. The aim of this course is to improve the standard of endodontics for the participants by means of practical hands-on instruction.
Date: Friday, 14th September 2018
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone
Time: 2pm - 5.30pm
Price: €250 IDA mamber €500 IDA non-member
By the end of this half day hands-on course participants should be able to:
• Make suitable access cavities in molar teeth for endodontic treatment.
• Learn to create glide path access in preparation for NiTi rotary preparations.
• Learn to use the Twisted File Adaptive (TFA) NiTi system and understand its benefits, limitations and correct procedures to understand this easy NiTi system.
• Learn to obturate in warm vertical continuous wave motion using the latest Elements Free Obturation system;
• Learn to complete the post endo restoration using the innovative Sonic Fill composite system.